My previous jobs have given me experience in databases such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, and MySQL.
I am a quick learner eager to pick up new skills and apply them to my work.
I work well with others in a collaborative environment on agile development teams and on my own as an individual contributor.
NETSCOUT Systems Inc
- Performed user research to understand needs and requirements for the corporate intranet
- Designed new SharePoint pages for the intranet, including main landing page and employee directory pages
- Wrote custom plugins for SharePoint to extract data from sources including Microsoft Graph and display them within the SharePoint environment
Stanford University School of Medicine CTRU
- Developed a web application that aggregates patient and specimen data from electronic medical records into a single database
- Integrated Elasticsearch and Kibana with proprietary software to make this data easily searchable
- Developed a web application to manage biorepository samples and data
- Worked on the development of an online marketplace for biospecimens
- Developed front-end and back-end software to help clinical staff find and procure specimens for researchers
- Assisted product management team with the specification and design of marketplace features
- Implemented Domo business intelligence software, connecting and visualizing Salesforce, Google Analytics, Intacct, and proprietary internal data
The University of Chicago
- Candidate for BS in computer science